flwatersaver Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 http://youtu.be/dYCm7txHPEY My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
Kyblack76 Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 Um... fuck me.. NICE dude... jesus... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Emmet Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 Looks nasty! Did you gain over the 6 sp4s in the 4th order? Just curious. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
flwatersaver Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 No gain, But it plays very flat from 55hz to 25hz. It peeks at 51 and drops about 3 db at 25hz. All i did was add two 6" aeros to the front of the box, so i have 10 cubes on four 15s, tuned to 25hz, and then the high side is 20 cubes tuned at 50. My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
Kyblack76 Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 No gain, But it plays very flat from 55hz to 25hz. It peeks at 51 and drops about 3 db at 25hz. All i did was add two 6" aeros to the front of the box, so i have 10 cubes on four 15s, tuned to 25hz, and then the high side is 20 cubes tuned at 50. Dope. that is a KILLER band ... i think.. well done.. well done SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
flwatersaver Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 It will be rebuilt as a series 6th order. And if i don't like it, I will rebuild it again. My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
zydrix Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 Sat in it @ finals an absolutely LOVED it!! I have some crappy vids of it I might post up. I u don't mind, iPhone camera sucks. My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
flwatersaver Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 Post them up. I would love to see them. I demoed for a few hours. sure wish the 9k did not break. My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
Kyblack76 Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 Post them up. I would love to see them. I demoed for a few hours. sure wish the 9k did not break. 9k ? HUH ? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.