Jump to content

Wrecking Ball removed off campus.


Recommended Posts

Posted

feed her ass some grits an eggs and I bet she get an ass real quick

true but I doubt you could get the crazy out of her. And it isn't the good sexy crazy that's the eating dinner with the devil crazy

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

feed her ass some grits an eggs and I bet she get an ass real quick

true but I doubt you could get the crazy out of her. And it isn't the good sexy crazy that's the eating dinner with the devil crazy
she crazy lol I thought they all wEre lol
Posted

Seems like all child stars snap or get addicted to something sooner or later

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Was it just me that got sicked out watching her on MTV. I mean all the little children that looks up to her and she dose shit like that. I lost all respect for her. Come on people that was over the top. I guess that what she was trying and she did. Women look good to me with cloths on and sexy ass hell when dress right. Don't got to be half naked to be sexy . My 2 cents.

Just to clarify, this is suggesting you had respect for her prior to the performance at the MTV awards??

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Posted

Was it just me that got sicked out watching her on MTV. I mean all the little children that looks up to her and she dose shit like that. I lost all respect for her. Come on people that was over the top. I guess that what she was trying and she did. Women look good to me with cloths on and sexy ass hell when dress right. Don't got to be half naked to be sexy . My 2 cents.

Just to clarify, this is suggesting you had respect for her prior to the performance at the MTV awards??

I did. I mean, not anytime recent but back in her innocent days... like Hannah Montana days. Young girl, feeling out the entertainment business, ect. Starting to sing, acting, ect. Good stuff. But then, I guess dad didn't approve of something and "I don't need you. I have my own money. I have my own friends." type of crap happened and this...is what's happening.

Seems like all child stars snap or get addicted to something sooner or later

True. There's a few that don't and are legitimately good (Emma Watson is only one that truly comes to mind, along with Raven Symone). I mean, only news they make, if any, is what they're going to be in as far as movies or television. I have to say, goes with what I said above. Parents don't approve of something and by then, they have their own money and "I don't need to listen to you" type crap. Look at Lohan. I'm pretty sure her parents wanna slap the living crap out of her, handcuff her to something in her room, and just walk away. But, because money... she doesn't even have to come home...ever. Just glad some do straighten up (Spears, Hudgens, ect). And although, may not be perfect role models once they straighten up, they definitely clean up their act. I mean compare Spears now to when she was crackhead crazy. Shaving her head, partying all the time, and list goes on. The only news I've heard recently is some deal in Vegas and was a judge on a show...

I find it to be sad, the saddest basically, that girls look up to these girls. It's alright to be like her (Miley) as a musician I guess (although that's borderline anymore) but otherwise... why in the hell would you want to be her? at all? in any way shape or form? Besides the money.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4062 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...