rocking.that.eclipse Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 At my college (Grand Valley State University) we have this giant pendulum that has a drag that'll make designs in the sand under it. After Miley Cyrus's wrecking ball video kids decided to immatate it and the school removed the wrecking ball today http://totalfratmove.com/giant-pendulum-at-gvsu-removed-after-students-kept-stripping-naked-and-going-miley-cyrus-wrecking-ball-on-it/#bLmZGZquAbx6fUmx.02 also here is a vine for it https://vine.co/v/h12LExJm1hJ
SnowDrifter Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 That's actually pretty funny ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
rocking.that.eclipse Posted September 17, 2013 Author Report Posted September 17, 2013 That has been on campus for 60 years now and some idiots decided to ruin it is how I feel
2loud4uboyz Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 Was it just me that got sicked out watching her on MTV. I mean all the little children that looks up to her and she dose shit like that. I lost all respect for her. Come on people that was over the top. I guess that what she was trying and she did. Women look good to me with cloths on and sexy ass hell when dress right. Don't got to be half naked to be sexy . My 2 cents.
ALPINE408 Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 Damn that's messed up milie needs to kill herself Have you ever had your woofers blown?
big dee Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 I just watched the video of that song. Wow it's been awhile sence I've seen her lol shiit she can be my wrecking ball with that tight ass
Tecomah Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 What ass? Really doesn't have one 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
big dee Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 Although if I was billy ray I would snatch her lol skinny ass down off that ball lol gotta be tough for him to see that .
big dee Posted September 17, 2013 Report Posted September 17, 2013 What ass? Really doesn't have onefeed her ass some grits an eggs and I bet she get an ass real quick
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.