Shaving.. We all do it!

Shaving kits are just another scam. Just like all these cleaning products for ladies faces. Find yourself a good honest doctor, And he will tell you peoples face irritation and breakouts are due to the shaving creams. All my issues stopped 20 some yrs ago, when my doc told me to just use the same soap that you bath with. If it doesn't irritate the rest of your skin, then it wont irritate your face. Since just using soap, i have had 0 problems.

truthsayer

The nearest razor adapter with no handle and some shaving creame. My fingers/arm is the handle while finger tipping the razor clip thing. They're cheap dollar tree ones too. Can't find the handle, the gilette fusion razers are like $5 a piece. Fuck that.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

I shave every day, and have been since I was 16 (almost 19 now). I actually started shaving my face in 6th/7th grade, but only about every week or two. As long as the blades are sharp and hot (run it under hot water while putting on shaving cream), my face is fine. I can't grow a full beard though....

I shave every day with no issues... You all have sissy skin. LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Which is funny you say that as the lather produced for shaving with a safety razor come from soap brought up in a bowl.

BTW op, did you get a bowl with your kit?

Mine is not pictured. I don't use anything but a bowl, shaving soap, my boar bristle brush and a wash cloth with water scorched in hell.

I use several diffrent razors but have Merkur Platinums in there now

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

lol same with adam. I don't fuck around with razors anymore. too damn expensive anyway. just use clippers with no guard and done.

expensive? i bought $50 worth of crap (blades and a handle) I think it was last year. Supposed to last roughly a year. Okay, I still have... 24 blades. Used maybe 12? Lol. Delco I believe is where I went. They're the generic version of Gilette and such. I mean, replacement blades for their pro-glide are roughly $20 for 4. I got I think it was 36 blades and a handle for damn near $50 if i recall right. Sure, quality isn't the same but we're not talking a brand new benz to a 50's beat up hunk of junk. Quality is near the same.

Sheena = pedobear

this!!!! I don't require daily shaving... when I do shave I'm almost face naked for 3-5 days before some stubble starts showing....

My Merkur HD.
Haven't shaved with anything else going in 2 years

C6AFCADE-B768-40C8-92AF-1172FACA411A-454

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I'll thank you now before the first vid link plays!!!

Look up geofatboy on YouTube, thank me later

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived