Shaving.. We all do it!

everyone must be accessing shave nation cuz of you Rolex.. I'm getting errors on their site ... lmao!!!

Look up geofatboy on YouTube, thank me later

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I use these gangster ass blades to scrape my face.

1B799F30-2B3A-4648-947B-A0267444143C-794

The Gillette "good news" razors and usually the Nivea sensitive skin shaving gel but I've been using barbersol lately.

-I wet my face,

-brush my teeth,

-rinse sink out and close the drain letting the hot water run,

-wet face again,

-apply shaving cream,

-turn water off,

-shave using the water in the sink to clean the blade,

-drain sink,

-rinse face and clean sink,

-pat dry and apply Gillette sensitive skin aftershave gel.

I started using the cheap $7- 12 pack "good news" after I had a $25- 4 pack of "fusions" in my hand and debated on just buying a new $8 fusion razor that has 2 blade heads instead.

I toss the blades every 3-4 days so I always have a good clean and irritation free shave.

depends on your skin and what you use. I don't have super high sensitive skin, but do have somewhat sensitive skin. i can't shave every day cause it burns like a mofo. But I don't really break out or anything. Just can't deal with the burn. I've used all the "best" razors... pro-glide, mach 3, yada yada yada. All the same. Haven't tried kits like how whomever showed.

If need be? Seriously, just go to a barber. If my beard gets too long (rare, but has happened few times)... I will quite literally say fuck it and go to a barber to shave me. that straight edge blade wins every time. Plus, nice conversation and all haha.

Sheena = pedobear

Shaving kits are just another scam. Just like all these cleaning products for ladies faces. Find yourself a good honest doctor, And he will tell you peoples face irritation and breakouts are due to the shaving creams. All my issues stopped 20 some yrs ago, when my doc told me to just use the same soap that you bath with. If it doesn't irritate the rest of your skin, then it wont irritate your face. Since just using soap, i have had 0 problems.

Yes they are, however even the hot shower and soap method still lead to a case of road rash on my face.. It sucked...

Which is funny you say that as the lather produced for shaving with a safety razor come from soap brought up in a bowl.

BTW op, did you get a bowl with your kit?

Mine is not pictured. I don't use anything but a bowl, shaving soap, my boar bristle brush and a wash cloth with water scorched in hell.

I use several diffrent razors but have Merkur Platinums in there now

I did not get a bowl, I went to walmart and bought the 8 dollar shaving kit. It came with a cheap brush, bowl, a soap, and a brush stand. I use the cheap soap to keep my razors and brush clean between deep cleansing baths..

I have the Muhle R106 and a Gillette from the 50's, not sure which one it is right now..

20130918_070140_zpsbf76d13c.jpg

lol same with adam. I don't fuck around with razors anymore. too damn expensive anyway. just use clippers with no guard and done.

expensive? i bought $50 worth of crap (blades and a handle) I think it was last year. Supposed to last roughly a year. Okay, I still have... 24 blades. Used maybe 12? Lol. Delco I believe is where I went. They're the generic version of Gilette and such. I mean, replacement blades for their pro-glide are roughly $20 for 4. I got I think it was 36 blades and a handle for damn near $50 if i recall right. Sure, quality isn't the same but we're not talking a brand new benz to a 50's beat up hunk of junk. Quality is near the same.

You can get fairly cheap safety razor, then pickup 100 blades for 20 bucks. The second time you have to buy cartridge blades you've spent more on your razor. That's the second best part about the safety razor other than the shave itself..

beard trimmer is what i use, i havent gone to a fully shaved face in over a year. my trimmer has number setting and i go over my beard with a number 5 about once a month.

Even with a bread trimmer the areas where it would pull a little, it would swell up like a balloon.. My skin is really bad..

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

power glide razor of some sort and whatever shaving cream my wife gets me. Shave every morning around 4 and shave my head twice a week. Have not issues but been doing this for almost 19 years, head for about ten. I have broke out a couple times but nothing that bad to where I needed to change anything. but if I do end up using a different razor I tend to nick up my noggin pretty good, guess I haven't perfected this task yet lol. either that or Im a "girly man", one of the two...............I like to go with option one though

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

im 17 and ive shaved once reading this makes me feel like oh dam what a fun time i have ahead of me

your lucky im 17 too and i can grow it out pretty far.. i hate shaving

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived