Shaving.. We all do it!

I moderately sensitive skin too. I have had tremendous luck with dove men plus care sensitive shave gel. Being in the shower definitely helps a lot too. And proglide razors although I might try one of those single blade safety razors. They look intriguing

I tried the dove sensitive, it was terrible.. I think I had an allergic reaction to it, because it turned my faced like a greenish pink and it got infected in one area..

My barber shaves me when I het my haircut once a week.

My barber wants 8 bucks a shave....

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

I use Kyoku for shaving and face care, I use a brush and use a Fusion proglide.

Supposedly the shave cream is sake infused with silicone in it.

I've read that the best shave is to warm your face with warm water to open pores, then lather shave, rinse, lather, against grain, rinse with cold water to close the pores then apply whatever aftershave you use. That's just what I've read when I was looking into buying shaving products. What I don't do is after shaving the first time is lather up and shave again, Just seems like a time waster.

20130928_101101.jpg

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Stopped shaving in November and decided to just never shave again. Got the mountain man look going on now lol. My beard stops itching after the ends of the hair are long enough to no longer be curling into my skin. Now it itches less often than my head itches. (Not much at all)

I always said "I hate shaving". Shaving every 2-3 days with one of those Gillette multi blade things. Would break out and have an itchy/stinging face. Going to a straight razor helped some, but not enough. It doesn't help that I'm too lazy to keep up with that shit either lol.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

How some of you guys use those disposable razors I'll never know... Harsh on the skin.

Shave in the shower every morning, no shaving cream or soap just a wilkinson sword hydro 5.

I think they're branded schick in america? This one anyway

2yl420l.jpg

Throw some cold water on my face after the shower.

One thing I did learn is if anyone uses ones with replaceable blades, if you dry off the blades after every use and run it along a pair of jeans or strop if you have one a couple times the blades will last a lot longer. It's mostly the moisture that dulls them quick.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived