iOS7...How about it?

I have a 4S and it sometimes trips after the upgrade but I notice my battery last longer now and runs faster.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

I just hope that in a few weeks or months, Apple will release an update for the 4 and 4s to improve all of the animation lag becasue I just spent a few hours trying to downgrade and came out unsuccessful. It seems Apple doesn't want people to go back.

This is starting to remind me of going back to XP after getting Vista...

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

LOL maybe its b/c I have an Android but I've seen videos/screen shots of it and I don't get how you ppl can like the look of it, its all girly and crayon like IMO. It looks unprofessional to me. Just sayin

On that note, not surprised its running terrible on iPhone 4. Apple is basically forcing you 4 users to upgrade to 5S if you want a smooth running phone.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

LOL, 5S and 5C went on sale yesterday...its already backordered, like everywhere lol....people actually camped out for that crap when they could have just bought a Galaxy S4 months ago and been much happier

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i phone 5s doesnt seemed bad but I'm an android guy so i ended up going with a droid maxx today when i got my new phone I like it 32gb and 48hr battery life advertised lol.

i have it on my 5s and love it its a great update

2001 GMC Sierra DC Audio Build =http://www.stevemead...o-level-4-build

2001 GMC Sierra

XSPower D3400

Pioneer AVHD 1400

​MB Quart Component Sets

Pioneer 5x4s

Audiotechnix Power Wire, Speaker Wire, Sound Deadener

DC Audio Level 4 10s

DC Audio 3.5k

Rocford Fosgate R400-4

HID 6k