iOS7...How about it?

So after the initial look at iSO 7, the pretty lock screen, new interface, multitasking, Air Drop, control center and what not, I realized how slow my phone is now. It's so slow that while playing music in my truck via Bluetooth, even the simplest tasks like locking my iPhone causes the music to lag and skip...HARD. Also none of the transitions from different screens is smooth, just rubbish. Maybe it's just because I have a iPhone 4, but I still find it annoying that Apple decided to spend more CPU power on the interface rather than the actual task processing. I guess they know what they're doing though, I hope.

Not to mention iOS 7 looks like a damn windows phone or something...

Anyways, what do you guys think about it? Does it run better on the iPhone 5?

I rather go back to iOS 6...happy.gif.pagespeed.ce.zotybAEnka.gif

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

It's definitely nicer to look at but it's a bit confusing at first and definitely lags a bit

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

that's why i never update my iphone until the update has been out for a month or two... it runs perfectly.... so why update?

i know this is a hindsight moment, but still. sucks about your phone.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

iOS 7 great ....... Love it... Have no issues on my 5

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

that's why i never update my iphone until the update has been out for a month or two... it runs perfectly.... so why update?

i know this is a hindsight moment, but still. sucks about your phone.

So true, and the worst part is I don't know how (or if) I can downgrade anymore.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

I like it and dislike it at the same time. There are several great features about it as well as the over all look is nice. That is besides the fact that it looks like the love child of windows and android mobile OS's. Not sure what Apple was really going for but it seems to run smooth on my 5.

I like the multitasking and the flashlight, makes so much more sense. But I can't help but think I have an Android whenever I check the time on my phone

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Archived