CNF Kevosinn Posted September 28, 2013 Report Posted September 28, 2013 omg this is retarded why am I doing this hahahahaha *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Colin - STAPUFT Posted September 28, 2013 Report Posted September 28, 2013 ^ Haha! I wonder that same thing as I watch the cookies fly. 1.1 Trillion cookies per second right now. lol 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
audiofanaticz Posted September 28, 2013 Report Posted September 28, 2013 just got hooked on it. ahahahhahaI guesss this will test out how great my razer taipan mouse is. lol
bdog Posted September 28, 2013 Report Posted September 28, 2013 dam me too its been on for 24 hours now REP
bdog Posted September 28, 2013 Report Posted September 28, 2013 mine glitched out and sent me back quite a ways REP
Jessica Posted September 28, 2013 Report Posted September 28, 2013 ^ Haha! I wonder that same thing as I watch the cookies fly. 1.1 Trillion cookies per second right now. lol Screenshot that lol. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
walwalka Posted September 29, 2013 Author Report Posted September 29, 2013 I left mine running at work over the weekend, 757 million cookies per second over 64 hours!! I'll be able to buy so much. 2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin
Jessica Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 Last night mine ran from about midnight to 6am and i had 675trillon almost have 100 of everything now and 200 cursors. Need to buy a few more upgrades yet but they are 99 trillion each Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.