College students-Anyone else pledging for a frat?

Im a firm believer in if its not fun I don't do it. Unless my wife says so. I honestly dont see alot of frsat connection type stuff. I cant honestly recall one instance in real life that ive seen that connection got someone a job etc. Not saying it doesnt happen ive never seen it though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I actually asked brothers and none of them got a job or internship thought the frat.

I'm going to todays meeting and then most likely dropping out. Fuck it.

I'm not saying that it doesn't possibly present opportunities, but the fact that you are baically obligated to this frat for the rest of your life, and have to kick back money later even though they don't do anything for you is beyond retarded!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I actually asked brothers and none of them got a job or internship thought the frat.

I'm going to todays meeting and then most likely dropping out. Fuck it.

Damn double post.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

And if your joining because if connections,...

Then the definition of family/friends is different than what I think of a family member or a good friend.

Ya know what I mean?

I joined because I may get some good job interviews.....

Fuck that. I'll do it on my own.

And to get into the "good" parties? ...meh...

But, do what ya gotta do man.

Frats never interested me. no way in hell I'm callin some dude I just met my brother. Most of my friends I've known for over 10 years. Seems to be way more work put in and get nothing in return.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived