Which Class?!?!

loganberry

ok and so in qualifying if i wanna do 120 class, i can hit 130, but then go back down so i kno what i can and cant do?

sorry for all the questions, and can i just do random shows for fun or do i have to do like every show or what not

come as you may/can bro. talk to any of the regulars. If you ask Doug (the judge) he'll probably point in our direction or Christian. Alpine is the man to talk to about Bass Race in our team, he's shown a lot of people how to do it. I'm willing to put money on it, give the boy any system, a chance to familiarize himself and three runs on the mic, by third run he should be damn near a perfect score.

Yes you can go over a 29.9 and go back down IN QUalifying but at ge end of 30 seconds if your at like 130.2 your in the 39.9 class

After you qualify anytime you go over the 9.9 no matter what class you bust out and get a 0 you lose unless the other guy bust out then its a tie you both get 0

And you go again

Yes you can start the song in the middle just make sure nothing is playing befor the start you can red light "start to early" and that's a 0 again you can do this in qualifying tho

Other than that get s 9.9 or as close as you can with out ping over on music no test tones or sweeps

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Yes you can go over a 29.9 and go back down IN QUalifying but at ge end of 30 seconds if your at like 130.2 your in the 39.9 class

After you qualify anytime you go over the 9.9 no matter what class you bust out and get a 0 you lose unless the other guy bust out then its a tie you both get 0

And you go again

Yes you can start the song in the middle just make sure nothing is playing befor the start you can red light "start to early" and that's a 0 again you can do this in qualifying tho

Other than that get s 9.9 or as close as you can with out ping over on music no test tones or sweeps

ok awesome, sounds like somethign that will really be fun... also is there a certain place to find out upcomming shows, i look at sonic fx and a bunch of other sites and its pretty much blank for us up here in norcal

thanks for all the help

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

You don't have to hit every show I would do 4 local shows and one multi point in case you wanna try and win some money at west coast finals but you can just do 1 show if you want

And a lot of show will pop up during the summer this is the off/slow part of the season that's why you see so much shit talking in this part of the fourm right now we need be in the lanes lol

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

You don't have to hit every show I would do 4 local shows and one multi point in case you wanna try and win some money at west coast finals but you can just do 1 show if you want

And a lot of show will pop up during the summer this is the off/slow part of the season that's why you see so much shit talking in this part of the fourm right now we need be in the lanes lol

lol well i better have my system up and running by summer that way i can be all ready... ima have 2 boxes a daily and a comp box, so we will see how everything works... im excited... :D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i have been wondering the same thing....but with DB drag....cause there is gonna be 2-3 comps close to me and i want to be be in them all....but i dont know the rules for db drag and wat class i would be in. so if somebody could fill me in just a lil. that would be great....im new to the comp world i have never competed always done it for fun.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

ive read and re-read and read again the rules and classes, and classifications but that shit still dosnt make sence to me.... i would like to compete but i dont wanna compete in something that im just gonna get owned all over in.... i think bassracing is what i want (thats when the 2 cars are side by side trying to see who is higher... RIGHT?) and if so depending what i do on the tl i either wanna be 120-129.9 or 130-139.9... so here is my question, what i can and cant do to stay in a class where i can do decent and not get owned by ever1 else thats been around the block

thanks

ummmm yea? look at my team helping out the competition. hahaha they must want more heads for the spl max shows.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Just dive in and get some experience. You'll get better over time. Song choice is crucial. Find a song with one steady bass line. You don't want one that pauses or jumps around. I recommend Young Jeezy's Air Forces.

if i do that song, and my box is around 37-39 hz, would that be ok? im not very good on box designing, but i think around there would b good

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived