Which Class?!?!

loganberry

WOW i never would have thought to do that with the rear tire, that looks awesome

i really like the ma audio one with port and subs facing rear, but i wanted to do something like subs up port up, or subs up port towards the back, idk what do you think would sound better? im gonna b buying one of the subs next friday, i have a amp big enuf for it now so i will build the box for both of them, and just use 1 in it for now... then buy the amps and blah blah... any suggestions on what i should do with the box? or sub placement and what not

What I have found to work best is, either subs rear/port rear just lined up with the rear cargo net straps or subs up with port back in the same position. There is just too much room above the subs to have the subs and port up to get the sound moving forward.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

What I have found to work best is, either subs rear/port rear just lined up with the rear cargo net straps or subs up with port back in the same position. There is just too much room above the subs to have the subs and port up to get the sound moving forward.

ok.. any box designs for something like that... :unsure::)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

This setup right here is for sale.

Posted Image

I can even color match the box for ya ;)

All you need is power

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

ouch that dosnt sound good.... so db drag u play tones.... if u have 30 seconds whats the point... "burp" for the hightes numbers? and with the equipment i plan on running means i HAVE to be street c.... i kno im new but i dont really wanna b used as a mop lol.. (i kno you only get better in time) but if i come like in last or something each time, would be kind of discouraging

Lol it took me over 2 years to get a 1st place this was befor bass race and all we had were burbs

I'm still here if you get discouraged this sport is not for you

Street c is not a lot of people in the class so a mop you won't be maybe a rag that gets 2nd and 3rds lol

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Lol it took me over 2 years to get a 1st place this was befor bass race and all we had were burbs

I'm still here if you get discouraged this sport is not for you

Street c is not a lot of people in the class so a mop you won't be maybe a rag that gets 2nd and 3rds lol

not asking for 1st... shit i would be more than happy with 2nd and 3rd so it all sounds good... :D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

how much u want for it? and its for 2 15"s also im just getting 1 15 for a while, can i still use just 1 in that box

and it looks like the 3rd row is up... will that fit with the 3rd down?

Yeah it will fit with the 3rd row down. Box peaks around 35hz. No you couldn't use one sub in it for now. No I doubt it would sound good with other subs in it.

PM and I'll shoot you a price for the whole thing. Box and subs.

well in our team (depending what cars we bring) we got one in Street A B and C so you got a chance of seeing one fo us in any of those classes. but, who cars. anything happens in the lanes bro. 30 seconds seems like a long time but, anything can go wrong. deck doesn't turn on. ampd doesn't turn on. you have the wrong track. battery goes dead. lose wire. yada yada yada. its fun.

not as fun as bass race but, its fun.

Archived