1986 s10 blazer dc audio, hifonics mount Olympus and Reikken cells

Haha your gonna have a line to hear it. Definitely have to take it to MECA when its done!

I sure will. I'm hoping by the new season it will be done and thats in December.
Is that when the new season will start, I was reading the comment on facebook and I know they were voting on when to start it again. But I last seen that around 4pm. What are you hoping to score with this setup

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

Haha your gonna have a line to hear it. Definitely have to take it to MECA when its done!

I sure will. I'm hoping by the new season it will be done and thats in December.
Is that when the new season will start, I was reading the comment on facebook and I know they were voting on when to start it again. But I last seen that around 4pm. What are you hoping to score with this setup

Mid 60s I'm shooting for but anything in the 60s would be nice. I'm going to be messing with Port size and the internal airspace to get the tuning right.

Turned on and tuned in!

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

im tuned in :popcorn:

Nothing like stuffing 20lbs of shit in a 5lb bag

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived