Second Skin Audio

B2 22 Madness petition! Design Accepted built to order

Good luck then. I cant imagine it would be cheap.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Tantric also has a larger woofer now. Think it might be a 24"

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Well if i completely get shot down Im very tempted to buy the motor spider with coil from b2 along with a basket from the 18 inch version., buy a cone dustcap surround basket from tantric sounds. Take both baskets to a local CNC machine shop have my own basket made. mode the cone for the bigger coil and assemble the thing myself! lol.

I really doubt ither company would care as i wouldnt be reselling it. <if nothing else it will be a fun project. Id really rather b2 make though because im sure itd come out alot better!

will do right now still doing my out most best to get some support and backers for b2 to make this. So this way it can be the woofer that only the gods can dream of! Another member sugguested to me , high roll surrounds kinda like the new Sundown woofers. This would be great for even more surface area and heck its a 22 it should play the lows like a champ! sooo if you have any other ideas out there feel free. Lets see how creative and extreme we can make this in realistical things no 4 motor super gauss ideas lol

• 3 weeks later...

Well got a message from Jack today saying jay is willing to do custom built to order 24s based on the same basket as the tantrics . This is possible as its an open tool item. I can have it made just about any way id like. Including the 5 or 6 inch coil , carbon fiber cones and dustcaps along with there quad slug motor. I was very happy when i saw this. Now the question is how many can i jam into my truck :o . I do not have pricing or any specification on these yet. I just know its built to order.

I thought DD was testing some 6" coils and decided against production? I don't know.

I'll give B2 the benefit of the doubt and assume they can produce such a thing, but I can't say there's going to be a market for it. I'd buy it, *IF I HAD THE MONEY.* And I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same way. It'll be a very niche piece if anything.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Lol ill be frank i never figured the woofer to go into mass production. I kinda planned on it being a built to order sub for , I and who ever else shared my passion. so now i have the opition. Im thinking of a 5 inch coil as the MMS of a 6 with a 24 inch cone would be insane

so now people have the option for the most insane woofer possible. the 6 inch coil is already in there plans even if i never bought a 24

Archived