Second Skin Audio

B2 22 Madness petition! Design Accepted built to order

Read All First.

Well after having a recent conversation With Jack sisco of B2 audio about there upcoming woofer. Which will include a new basket, larger suspension and 5 inch coil on the stardard 3 slug motor. There will also be a 4 slug monster motor with a 6 inch coil. The 15" 5 inch coil is about a month out the 18" is about 3 months out.

Now that i got you all hyped up. I Would like to throw the same curve i threw at Jack Sisco That hes yet to respond to one way or another. What about a 22" with there Super motor and 6 inch coil? Think of How awesome that would be. Its almost the cone area of 2 18s . Imagine for those setups you wanna wall or just have a big suv like me and want a crazy Setup with a wow factor but dont wanna run a million small subs. Also have the musical force to back it up! How many other larger then 18 subs have there been? a few? how many actually were super powerful and making it worth getting over an 18? Possible Just one from Tantric sounds, but i feel b2 can get much louder and Handel way more power while sounding way better as they do with all there subs.

Heres what i sent to jack

i do however think a 22 " would sell fairly well in the us market , saying ti was a proper 22 not that joke mtx made. I have a suburban which allows me to have 40+ cu ft with out a wall. My vehical is very common in the us as fair as Suvs the only one that is more popular is the Tahoe.Then you get all those Spl vans. Maybe consider a Built to order? soo the only money that was invested was that of in the basket / soft part RD . Im sure thats expensive and the market very small but consider this how many other companies would have that amazing 4 slug motor, with that super 6 in coil in a 22 inch? NONE itd be the most powerful sub on the market all the big boys would be saying I NEED THAT b2 audio , take my money. itd be a total monopoly .

might i also add in for those who say Well its going to be insanely expensive? Well i would guess as most of you yes it more then likely would be but it would be worth it! You also get the people who buy a DD Z for 4000$ .

With All that Said im making this for people to sign as a petition That b2 should make the 22" . Not signing you as a contract to buy but rather a good idea for them to do. Those of you who think its a good idea Say so in the comments below . Please say your reasons. If your potentially have intrest in buying please say so as well! Please no trash talk

PS this is not an attempt to spam rather get a really cool product put into production. B2 at the moment has no plans for a 22 but maybe after hearing our voices they may reconsider.

And for your viewing pleasure the 18 basket for the 6 in coil!

xj1x.jpg

Woooaaaaahhhhh 6" coil

Wonder if it would have any musical playability or just a burp sub

they claim its a music sub, they say all of there subs are ment to play music NON are pure Spl.

Nor would be the 22

One the reasons they have not gone witha larger then 18 is because most of there sales are in EURO, and most euros cars are smaller... We need to show them the american market is different it there is a demand for Awesomesauce!

Anything over an 18 is dumb, just my opinion. Good luck getting this to happen, I am sure a custom 22 inch basket that no one makes is gonna be a bitch to get the wheels moving on and considering it is a very limited market, doesn't make sense, I am guessing Jack thinks the same thing.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

True. Although I always did want a couple 21 inch wardens to play with!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Cant see it happening as said tooling up thst basket willl kill profit. Not to mention most dont have the space to give up for the enclosure they would require

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Anything over an 18 is dumb, just my opinion. Good luck getting this to happen, I am sure a custom 22 inch basket that no one makes is gonna be a bitch to get the wheels moving on and considering it is a very limited market, doesn't make sense, I am guessing Jack thinks the same thing.

quite a few companys actually have made larger then 18s but none with the exception of tantric sounds actually put a strong motor behind it, a good suspension and a good surround cone etc. Also they just took the time to tool out a a custom basket for an 18 with a 6 inch coil, how limited is the market on that? People will buy it. Anything over 2000 wrms itself is a very limited market itself. Yes it will be a very difficult task to get the ball rolling so i would appreciate some support. Even hey it would be awesome would be a nice thing comment.

Cant see it happening as said tooling up thst basket willl kill profit. Not to mention most dont have the space to give up for the enclosure they would require

I really doubt it would kill profit , as they have there own cnc tooling, and already make there own baskets for there higher end subs. As for the limiting airspace factor, how many people then run 18s are really limited on room? Im sure there are some people but most that run 18s themselves have suvs or vans or large trucks etc. Rarely do you see someone jamming them into a honda with the exception of a few people cough cough meade lol. But on that regrade look at hank vonche shoving a 24 by tantric in a CRX just because!

I do agree the market would be limited, but im sure appon release you would be surprised at how many people actually would buy and use them.:)

Incriminator has a 21 and no one really buys it. This wont be any different. Not only does tooling come into play but now you need spiders cones etc for it. Put your money up get a bunch of people in on a preorder for a run. Then talk to him. You cant expect a company to produce a product at their cost for such a lkmited market

As for the six inch coil. We now have 9k 10k 12k amps. Its not so unheard of to want more power handling dd even offers it or is planning on offering a 6 inch coil for special order purposes. The game is changing but I still dont see the market adapting to a 22 inch woofer. Especially with such a small market to be had

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Incriminator has a 21 and no one really buys it. This wont be any different. Not only does tooling come into play but now you need spiders cones etc for it. Put your money up get a bunch of people in on a preorder for a run. Then talk to him. You cant expect a company to produce a product at their cost for such a lkmited market

As for the six inch coil. We now have 9k 10k 12k amps. Its not so unheard of to want more power handling dd even offers it or is planning on offering a 6 inch coil for special order purposes. The game is changing but I still dont see the market adapting to a 22 inch woofer. Especially with such a small market to be had

one the reasons the incriminator NOT SAYING the only, but one the reasons is the price of it goes up constantly do to the price of NEO going up constantly. AS the for a preorder that was kinda the plan as welll , to hit them all at once with a petition and list of people lined up reason to buy them . Im starting here first though. Once i get a descent amount of support, ill take it to the next step.

Archived