XS Power

? does the xs d3400 come with terminals?

so my d1400 i had that i gave away because it won't work for my application came with battery posts that the bolt went through. will the d3400 im looking to pick up come with battery posts as well? i was looking at pictures from sonic electronics and they didnt show them

:( booo-urrnnss haha. thanks for feed back guys! now i just need to decide if i want to buy there posts or make my own

just go to an auto parts store or shca just get copper terminals an just use the bolt I have a stock battery that has the top post and I just use terminals an bolt to it

sorry for the crappy pic

1380339_579951662068128_2062077693_n.jpg

so when I do get a d2700 i just use the bolt

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

just go to an auto parts store or shca just get copper terminals an just use the bolt I have a stock battery that has the top post and I just use terminals an bolt to it

sorry for the crappy pic

oh nice stuff.. haha i just thought of the most getto thing ever. pulling the bolt out that clamps to the battery terminal. turning it sides ways and bolting a m6 through there into the battery post haha!

Edited by ghostlyrich

sorry for the crappy pic

oh nice stuff.. haha i just thought of the most getto thing ever. pulling the bolt out that clamps to the battery terminal. turning it sides ways and bolting a m6 through there into the battery post haha!

before you know the wire just gets clamp by the terminal but I always had problem with the wire wiggling out of the batt terminal so I said fuck it just went to local part store pick up 4 of them 2- 2+ cramp those things and use the the 2 bolts to hold.the 2 stock 8ga wire is on one bolt and my 1/0 on the other bolt

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

sorry for the crappy pic

before you know the wire just gets clamp by the terminal but I always had problem with the wire wiggling out of the batt terminal so I said fuck it just went to local part store pick up 4 of them 2- 2+ cramp those things and use the the 2 bolts to hold.the 2 stock 8ga wire is on one bolt and my 1/0 on the bolt

awesome mate