Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn that's sexy

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Posted

Those are Evils? They were Crossfire XSV2s last I checked. 4 5500s. 4th order built by JBL Camry above! All Crescendo Amps and Mids and Highs. Thing is clean and loud all around!

yea you can see the "evil inside" on the back of the motors

True lol. I was so used to seeing the XSV2s in there that I didn't notice, plus they look identical if not the same subwoofer. I think JBL needs to put some LEDs in there to light it up! :D

Posted

nice vid!!! i got a short demo at FSF 2011, was definitely loud as hell, still liked the metro punisher better, man that little thing is nasty :D

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

nice vid!!! i got a short demo at FSF 2011, was definitely loud as hell, still liked the metro punisher better, man that little thing is nasty :D

You should hear both now, the Geo has more power & the Expo is a also louder. As you probably know, Dylan JLB Camry built both and Justin's Blazer.

Posted

yeap i know dylan, crazy ass builds for sure, that guy is one loud mofo! would be cool to get a demo from both cars, i was thinking about going to SBN, but after seeing how it was last year, no way i´m going to spend that amount of money on that trip without getting demos properly, i guess i´ll have to wait for other shows...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 734 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...