reelfish92 Posted October 1, 2013 Report Posted October 1, 2013 Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
baron_of_bass Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 Has that thing ever been metered Team Bass-Hz
reelfish92 Posted October 6, 2013 Author Report Posted October 6, 2013 Has that thing ever been metered Yes. It does what it should DEMO! I'm pretty sure its done a 160. Its even louder then when they first built it, tweaking and tuning.... I can't say exact numbers, but for a company demo vehicle its louder than most! I'm sure if you message them on facebook they can tell you. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
baron_of_bass Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 Has that thing ever been meteredYes. It does what it should DEMO! I'm pretty sure its done a 160. Its even louder then when they first built it, tweaking and tuning.... I can't say exact numbers, but for a company demo vehicle its louder than most! I'm sure if you message them on facebook they can tell you. I figure it's a demo vehicle, just wondered. Team Bass-Hz
CNF Kevosinn Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 Fucking beastttt *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
BigManAC Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 Do you know what all was in it? 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
tdsa23 Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 Look like Evil Subs? XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
baron_of_bass Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 Look like Evil Subs? Believe they are crossfire subs Team Bass-Hz
TRTC360 Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 I believe it does 59's or high 58's sealed up and somewhere around a 60 outlaw '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
lifted_silverado Posted October 7, 2013 Report Posted October 7, 2013 This thing is retarded loud, I heard it at slamfest last year. Said it did around 60 I dont recall if it was sealed or outlaw but its a brutal demo machine. Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.