I am so amped to play this!

but I think I might wait a day or two for the servers to settle like they always do with online games. then ill play, no point getting a shitty first impression when i can wait a day then have a great time

but im keen for a crew for sure

i dont know what said crew does but im in lol

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Yeah R* figured the online would be shit...gives me a few more days to finish the side missions in GTA

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Son of a Bitch .. DDon't do the first little race that's there cause its taking forever for this damn thing to load with people to race against. Cool thing is you can create a player to your image

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Well guess you have to or else it won't let you do anything but damn it's taking forever thiss sucks

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

ive been playing online for like 4 hours...evrytime i get to rank 5 orsomething it dashboard me or the xbox just dissconects it self+ the driving at first is cool then its like its slowing down

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Hey if anyone has PS3 and wants to start a crew online with me just add Bout_50_Ninjas and let me know you're from the forums. :)

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

^^ ill add you tomorrow

3am here im about to hit the bed

my ps3 is in at work atm... for obvious reasons lol so ill add you when I get in the office

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived