Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

did you do bags or adjustable coilovers to support the weight?
Wish you were in AZ so I could get a demo

Posted

its on adjustable coilovers..

its wasn't a huge amount of weight to add.. around 200lb or under.. its like a steady passenger.

I planned everything in the build with weight in mind.. Plywood over MDF .. components have NEO magnets..

Posted

almost walled 350z

2011-08-24120418.jpg

cut cut

PICT3769.jpg

PICT3767.jpg

According many posts online, currently you're like 1 of 12 people brave enough to cut all the useless plastic and metal out. If I can get to it. I plan to be one of the next people to do this cut.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 913 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...