October 2013 SOTM Nominees - Sponsored by - C2 Audio, Winner gets 2 badass 12" Subwoofers.

Ahhg, was just gonna nominate slc123 but I guess that's goodvibez?? my page must be laggin it or something, I don't see his new name yet.

I need a link to the build please.

BUMP FOR MOAR NOMS!!

Lol, no someone already nominated him on the first page. I was going to but when I saw his build log I was like, why does it say "goodvibez"? But his name showed slc123 on my screen. I guess he goes by goodvibez now and his BL is already on page 1.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

/\ /\ /\ Hey thanks for trying bro! I entered myself at the beginning, but feel honored you would nominate me. I was confused when I made my account, I thought that would be my login and I would choose an actual name/avatar later but guess not so halfway through the build I just made a new account! So yeah slc123 & goodvibez are one in the same lol!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Bump.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Bump this up!!!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

I would like to nominate myself for the October SOTM. I have a 1990 Chevy Suburban that is a demo vehicle. What makes my build more personal for the month of October is, as you all know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, well my vehicle is used to help raise awareness and monies for breast cancer. I did this in memory of my Big Moma, Ruth Warren. She lost her battle to breast cancer on 12/24/04. I am not trying to be the loudest, just the proudest.

Sorry at this time I do not have the build log pics, I am waiting for the memory card to arrive.

http://youtu.be/8HVuW7Gf34Y

the vehicle consists of ( 8 )Sundown Audio SA-12's, 6 of which are custom pink, (2) sets of Sundown Audio 6.5cs components, (2) Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D's running the subs, (1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 running the components. (4) XS Power D3100's in the back, (1) XS Power D6500 under the hood. A custom pink 270 amp alternator, (2) runs of 1/0 ga. wiring, protected by a Viper Smart Start alarm, a Kenwood Head unit. All of this is used to help raise money to donate to a breast cancer patient/survivor annually. The enclosure is a 4th order C-pillar wall.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Hey man cool set up but voting has already started for october.

I would like to nominate Soccerballzs for October ;)

Vehicle: 1988 Cadillac Brougham

Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS Head Unit

Custom box built by me (designed by forum member g2shuck)

(1) DC XL 15

(2) SQ q1-1200d

(2) Crescendo PWX-6's.

(more to come someday.)

Archived