MMATS PRO PLUS 6.5" Component set unboxing

purplesyrup

This is the MMATS PROFESSIONAL AUDIO's PRO PLUS 6.5" component set I just received for the Jaguar install!
These go for $499, the difference between this and the standard PRO6.5 setup is this set runs a 4 ohm tweet rather than an 8 ohm making the highs a little more crisp which is what i prefer.

injo.jpg

That x-over...

58sq.jpgw6pd.jpgcprc.jpg

Stay tuned for testing!

XS-power1.jpg

Interested to see how they compare to the t5s or hertz or the other more "sq" oriented mids and highs

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Interested to see how they compare to the t5s or hertz or the other more "sq" oriented mids and highs

Yea, These are top notch, and put together by some serious audiophiles, if you saw the grade of components used in the amps they build in Florida, you would understand exactly what page they are on, its real deal stuff. I have ran some mmats amps in the past, and at the that time could not afford the mids and highs but the setups I heard were memorable.

Stay tuned for some testing.

XS-power1.jpg

Looks like a very nice setup

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

You need to drive to Huntsville in a few weeks ... I want a fuckin demo brother !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived