Built A Kitten Coffin For Our Family Cat... (pics)

looks great man............but thats alot of work for a critter.......

I hate cats tho.............stinky little bastards.. Abby loves cats,,,,IF we ever get one and it dies....ill build a coffin with a plexi window bury it with the window on the surface so i can watch the little fucker rot.... :lol:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

lmfao youre evil man pure evil lol.... :lol:

and if it werent for the cat being in the family almost as long as my little brother i wouldnt have put any effort forth to build it, that box and shipping cost me rite at 100 dollars to burry a cat... but i did find that other people build these for a liveing and charge upwards of 400 dollars for a box almost exactly like the one i built, so im going to try to make some kind of money out of it lol....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

very creative.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I hate cats tho.............stinky little bastards.. Abby loves cats,,,,IF we ever get one and it dies....ill build a coffin with a plexi window bury it with the window on the surface so i can watch the little fucker rot.... :lol:

HAhahahaa x10 on that...damn cats Nice job for a coffin

lmfao, I like kitties, and that was still funny :lol:

we use shoe box's here.

lmfao, I like kitties, and that was still funny :lol:

we use shoe box's here.

the only problem with that is that if a dog or something digs it up it can get through a shoe box...happened to me once lol...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

the cost of all the wood, stain, wood filler , then the shipping alone was 33 dollars for ground serivce and i packed it myself, they just raped me lol...for a grand total of 100

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets