pitbullninja Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 These speakers are pretty expensive http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=151100905439 but what I did notice is that they get real low with a freq rep down to 40hz what speakers would compare with these getting real low but having great sq such as focal or hertz. I would like the tweeters and cross over units with it aswell I'm able to save up 200 a week btw but please don't kill my wallet
pitbullninja Posted October 6, 2013 Author Report Posted October 6, 2013 Also would it be acceptable to get 6x9 mdf to 6.5s and run 2 sets of the same so it sounds the exact same throughout?
Krakin Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 Your more than likely not going to be sending your components a 40hz signal. Just gets messy reproduction. 40hz should have a subwoofer playing that not a mid-range. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
bcbrassard Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 I agree, 60-70 Hz maybe. Amazon has them cheaper. It's where I got mine. Can't wait to install them.
Kyblack76 Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 40hz on a Mid bass, or Mid range woof.. no way, no how.. I had this set... ran them at 100hz - 2200 band passed. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
pitbullninja Posted October 6, 2013 Author Report Posted October 6, 2013 Thanks for all the knowledge guys, would any recommend these for their price since they include what they do? How do they compete against other brands like hertz and focal for that price take in account the contents. As long as they sound pretty good and get really loud
Krakin Posted October 6, 2013 Report Posted October 6, 2013 I got my pair from sonic for $370 so that is pretty cheap. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.