Back from the dead...with Pioneer Stage 4

Nice man, you work in a car shop then? The paint, striping, and emblems are all part of the 40th anniversary package for this car. The previous owner of the car did the paint work on the brake calipers (love the suddle details) and trunk lid. That's also why the Ford and GT emblems are missing. I'm a fan of the 281 High Performance badge.

I have nothing against the V6 version of my car as long as it's built right though.

Yeah, 20+ years now. Started in audio and added performance, body kits, suspension, display vehicles, etc. as time went on. Done a few ProCharged GTs and some decent V6 cars. Used that chin spoiler a few times too.

We put 3 Boston G5 10s sealed facing back in a convertible with the front Mach 460 like you're doing. To get better imaging in the front we took the tweeters and aimed them forward and up toward the rear view mirror, cutting and glassing inside the sail pod that they're already in. We used grille cloth and resin because it's thin and easy to use in small areas. Painted it flat black like factory and put the factory grille back in place over the top. You'd never know unless you either took the grilles off or listened to the car.

I forgot about the 40th cars, that's cool. Without going over the top you could black out the hood indent in front of the scoop to match the back end, leaving the scoop itself red.

Static drops are my bag.

Back on my laptop, now I can reply properly.

that box just seems huge with a tiny port for 1 10"

I would like to hear more from you about the box. I've built 3 boxes and they have always been on the bigger side of what's recommended because I have an irrational fear of bottoming out on low bass rap songs. I like to hit every note strong. However, I may be killing output by quite a bit and I don't really want to do that. A smaller box also means less weight the trunk of a sports car. Anyways, what if I increased the size of the port? Or shrunk the box down to say, 1.5 cubes?

thats one clean ass stang dude! :good:

Thanks man, I try to take care of it!

Nice man, you work in a car shop then? The paint, striping, and emblems are all part of the 40th anniversary package for this car. The previous owner of the car did the paint work on the brake calipers (love the suddle details) and trunk lid. That's also why the Ford and GT emblems are missing. I'm a fan of the 281 High Performance badge.

I have nothing against the V6 version of my car as long as it's built right though.

Yeah, 20+ years now. Started in audio and added performance, body kits, suspension, display vehicles, etc. as time went on. Done a few ProCharged GTs and some decent V6 cars. Used that chin spoiler a few times too.

We put 3 Boston G5 10s sealed facing back in a convertible with the front Mach 460 like you're doing. To get better imaging in the front we took the tweeters and aimed them forward and up toward the rear view mirror, cutting and glassing inside the sail pod that they're already in. We used grille cloth and resin because it's thin and easy to use in small areas. Painted it flat black like factory and put the factory grille back in place over the top. You'd never know unless you either took the grilles off or listened to the car.

I forgot about the 40th cars, that's cool. Without going over the top you could black out the hood indent in front of the scoop to match the back end, leaving the scoop itself red.

Sounds like one hell of a project...I'd kill myself trying to fit anything decent in a convertible Mustang. That's a pretty good idea for the tweeters. Maybe I'll consider doing that at some point as well.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Looks like you're off to a good start. car is super clean.

Looks like my car stole all the attention away from the build! Lol

As much as love my current car, I still miss this old thing. Equipped with a 5.0 and a loud pedal. :nightrider:

2ofy.jpg

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Fox cars hold a special place in my heart...something about oldschool 302's and T-5's(that subsequently go BANG), and rock solid 8.8's... I've been trying to find a nice 88-93 notch or Vert to drop a low compression 306 in...with a hairdryer... ;)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

clean ass fackkkkk!!!!! nice ride

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Fox cars hold a special place in my heart...something about oldschool 302's and T-5's(that subsequently go BANG), and rock solid 8.8's... I've been trying to find a nice 88-93 notch or Vert to drop a low compression 306 in...with a hairdryer... ;)

Sounds like a plan, I'd like to slap a twin screw supercharger on mine when I'm graduated from college and working a real job. As for the Foxbody, I just couldn't keep up with the maintenance on mine. It was one thing after another. What finally did it in for me was a burnt exhaust valve, melting wiring harness, and an assortment of other issues. Broke my heart to sell it though and I lost some serious $$$ from parts I put into it. But I shouldn't have bought a project car while I was in school.

clean ass fackkkkk!!!!! nice ride

Preciate it man.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

i have a friend of mine he has a blue 2011 or 2012 mustang 5.0 tuned full exhaust and intake.. it sounds awesome

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Archived