I can't figure out how to quote you on my phone but I'm having a couple problems that hopefully I can figure out tomorrow. All 3 alternators are rotating but I only have one plugged in. The harness I have is only good for 2 alts and I think when mechman made the harness they put the wrong wire into the wrong pins but I'll know for sure tomorrow. The engine doesn't stall and the belt never came off or even slipped but I still have more testing to do

• 2 months later...

I stopped working on this project for a while because its been pretty cold out but i got some more work done recently. I tried to complete the battery bank but i realized i can fit 1 more so that will come soon. I made some buss bars, cleaned up the back, mounted the bass amp, sealed off with fiberglass from the wall to the b-pillar, 2x4 roof, did some port testing, and now it is 2x louder.

IMAG0152.jpg

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

what are those optis for the doors? I figured you would have went with 2 DC 10ks

Yes the optis are for the doors. I havent heard good things about the big DC amps (7k+), and i feel they are overpriced. I had a DC 5k. I got a pretty good deal on the american bass and I'm pretty happy with it. Im thinking about getting a second one.

Archived