Sundown Audio

CT Sounds

The_Iceman

just get the Execution Audio 1/0 it's 4707 strands and if i'm not mistaken their having a sell a 50ft spool for $50 free shipping if not go on their ebay get 50ft spool for $66 thats $1.32 a ft.if your planning on getting another amp I would get sky car audio 1/0 those thing are massive and would be plenty they go for $80 for 50ft

Sky High and Execution Audio are the same wire. I sell them both.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Oh... you WILL want more later. That's the trouble with being a basshead. It's like being a heroine addict. One hit works for a while but then you need two hits to get the same high... and then three... and then four... and then......

:rofl2:

Started with a single Cadence 15" Wild Beast that I had till July last year.... Went to 2 Fi BTL N2 15's till April this year... Then walled 4 Skar vvx v1 15's till june... Then swapped them for Skar vvx v2 15's till october... Now I have 4 CT-Sounds Exo 15's... They sound outstanding and seem to be built really well. And, as you can see... It is an addiction. Upgraded 4 times in a little over a year. Not gonna stop till I'm the loudest guy I know.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Are the black ones older models or a step down from the white ones.

I think the large black amps are old stock chassis that they're moving out before they start building the new ones but, I could be wrong. The two small chassis amps are, as far as I'm aware, not going to become white.

I don't think they are old chassis/heat sinks because they are non other like them, and everything showed up one on truck to CT HQ. Plus doesn't seem like Coleman has said they will be white. You could be right though since the 7k has a different style heat sink.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

just get the Execution Audio 1/0 it's 4707 strands and if i'm not mistaken their having a sell a 50ft spool for $50 free shipping if not go on their ebay get 50ft spool for $66 thats $1.32 a ft.if your planning on getting another amp I would get sky car audio 1/0 those thing are massive and would be plenty they go for $80 for 50ft

I didn't know that can you do a topic for those 2 wire comparison

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

I don't know... I might get smacked for doing a vs thread if I did that. But, here are pictures of SHCA and EA:

photobucket-10377-1382628253903_zps4bd61

What I'm holding is SHCA and what's bundled to the right is EA. All are CCA except the SHCA 8g speaker wire and they are 1//0 & 4 g power wire, 8 & 12 guage speaker wire and 12 g primary wire. Oh and, there's some EA 16 g speaker wire there too.

Edit - the SHCA primary wire is ofc.

Nice comparison pic. Be cool if you could do a review of them, it would help others make decisions. And damn were at 75 posts, this blew up

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

Well, I've terminated them both and installed them both but haven't run the EA personally. Also haven't done any electrical testing so you now know as much about the differences (if any) as I.

I don't know... I might get smacked for doing a vs thread if I did that. But, here are pictures of SHCA and EA:

photobucket-10377-1382628253903_zps4bd61

What I'm holding is SHCA and what's bundled to the right is EA. All are CCA except the SHCA 8g speaker wire and they are 1//0 & 4 g power wire, 8 & 12 guage speaker wire and 12 g primary wire. Oh and, there's some EA 16 g speaker wire there too.

Edit - the SHCA primary wire is ofc.

thanks for posting the pic the shca looks a tad bigger but over all looks similar

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

thanks for posting the pic the shca looks a tad bigger but over all looks similar

It's not. I've had just as much trouble stuffing the EA cable into SHCA lugs as I have SHCA.

I'll get an end to end pic when I get to the shop in the morning.

Well I finally had the balls to order an amp. 1 CT sounds 900.1 will be arriving at my door around oct 31

Went with the 900.1 because I love that knob, and I could get it on amazon. which I could not the 1200, I do not like ebay and paypal really, that and you need to be 18 for them.

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

Archived