All Haters Please Enter... (including staff)

I had kinda similar issues awhile back over a comment I made on a sub that I own an ran lol and still have same brand now! But I can't called out in so many words I felt I was being told I'm the issue not the subs. I'm not expert but I've been in car audio from way back in 89 90s . I'm not dumb ass lol. But none of these people had even owned or had real time experiences like I had . But yet I was spreading lies by saying what I felt the subs lacked. And I still feel the same lol. I went off the deep end talked shit like a fool lol. No I sit back and think how I've acted and reacted and I was more of a fool than them. It's a blow to the ego to hear your wrong sometimes . People will talk shit as long as there others feeding in to it. I've started to realize that most if what people say is just words and not worth blowing gaskets over like I've been known to do at times.

I had kinda similar issues awhile back over a comment I made on a sub that I own an ran lol and still have same brand now! But I can't called out in so many words I felt I was being told I'm the issue not the subs. I'm not expert but I've been in car audio from way back in 89 90s . I'm not dumb ass lol. But none of these people had even owned or had real time experiences like I had . But yet I was spreading lies by saying what I felt the subs lacked. And I still feel the same lol. I went off the deep end talked shit like a fool lol. No I sit back and think how I've acted and reacted and I was more of a fool than them. It's a blow to the ego to hear your wrong sometimes . People will talk shit as long as there others feeding in to it. I've started to realize that most if what people say is just words and not worth blowing gaskets over like I've been known to do at times.

The Old saying goes "Sticks and Stones can break my bones, But WORDS will NEVER Hurt Me!" ;)

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

i say drop the bass and do what your going to do i dont know you and you dont know me and i dont know alot about car audio i do enjoy looking at the big builds on here and seeing all the cool cars and truck on here but their is a lot of Bullys on the internet that if your face to face with them they are scare little punks but their is also a lot of nice and good people who want to help so you just have to take the good with the bad and move on. oh and i suck at grammar and writing and spelling so flame away grammar police lol

double post lol

why don't you delete the post instead if editing it? Just in case you didn't know you can lol

Pretty sure only 18+ can delete posts.

Because I don't have the option next to MultiQuote and Quote.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived