Building A Strong Wall Saved My Life... Literally

I Think the spax screw we used to hold in them subs deserve some credit. Good thing I switch to those bastards rather then using those other panheads. Them bitches don't got shit on spax... way stronger.

Hi derek... :D

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

I Think the spax screw we used to hold in them subs deserve some credit. Good thing I switch to those bastards rather then using those other panheads. Them bitches don't got shit on spax... way stronger.

Ladies and Gentlemen... This here is the guy who built my box and saved my life. may we all give him a huge thanks and a round of applause. Please!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

I looked up spax screws, but I'm still confused what they do different then the other wood screws?

they're strong as hell and are "self tapping"... nothing overly special about them. he was using cheapy cheap "bulk-bin" screws before i showed him how awesome the Spax brand was. its more of a joke between us than anything

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Damn man!! Its good to know your ok!!!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

that is crazy. I am happy and amazed that you survived and weren't badly injured. does show how important it is to do things the right way.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

they're strong as hell and are "self tapping"... nothing overly special about them. he was using cheapy cheap "bulk-bin" screws before i showed him how awesome the Spax brand was. its more of a joke between us than anything

I'll try em when I make my own box then, my prefab I'm using now isn't bad looking but a screw hole was bored out courtesy of a generic and I wasn't using a drill either

glad your ok man.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Archived