Jump to content

Tips for Running Wire Through Doors


SMZ2

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay I'm doing 4 pwx 6s per front door. The problem I'm now encountering is the factory wiring in the doors is all wrapped up stock. I drive a 2002 Nissan xterra. I can take some pictures if that would help.

Posted

Yes, pics would help. Is there a rubber grommet? On my car, I poked a hole in that by shoving a flat head and then a gardening tool through it lol Just be careful obviously.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

12" wire tie and fist it through the boot, done.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Posted

i just use a metal coat hanger, cut it down, and put a loop on one end, and feed it through. Same premise as the wire tie idea.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1162 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...