Question about used computers

to add whats been said already,

i've noticed that people prefer to go their own way on building a custom PC. Case design, wire management layout etc etc...

When you step to the gamers level of PC's, they usually have it built custom to suit there needs.

Good luck tho

You know that's a point i never thought about honestly. I might love how my computer looks/performs but someone else might completely hate it. Thank you good sir lol :D

i wouldnt think it would get that much for the 2500.. maybe 100 (imo)

idk man. that cpu is one of the best i5's you can buy, even when comparing to the new stuff.

oh i totally agree man. i almost went with one when i built my comp but i would think people would look at benchmark for the CPU's and no offence, old is old.. people want new and shiny stuff thats just come out.

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

idk man. that cpu is one of the best i5's you can buy, even when comparing to the new stuff.

oh i totally agree man. i almost went with one when i built my comp but i would think people would look at benchmark for the CPU's and no offence, old is old.. people want new and shiny stuff thats just come out.

bitches be jealous of my 4.5ghz 2500k.

bitches be jealous of my 4.5ghz 2500k.

should make that a sticker and slap it on your ride!

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

Hell, I'm like 4 gen's back on my GPU, 570...and AMD finally changed Sockets on me for my CPU, Athlon II x4 630. If I could budget a new pc in, I'd probably pick the whole thing up from you.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

To the people asking for prices, I'm not planning on selling on here. Don't have enough posts to sell here and I like this site too much to go breaking rules lol. I appreciate the offers though. But what would yall say a good price would be percentage wise of original price for when i part it out locally? Because i've never actually sold any of my equipment, always just used the old equipment on piecing together a computer for my brothers

Archived