LOL cross platform will never happen....and as in my Ded servers post, its not really true ded servers, its a mix of Ded Servers and Listening Servers. Some matches you have ded server and others you have the typical player host.

Really? Damn that really sucks, I thought it was true dedicated servers, Is any console getting true dedicated servers?

You can be in a clan with each other, that's it. You cannot play with each other.

Cross platform, I mean. Same as Rockstar's current clans for GTA V.

I don't see the point of cross platform clans then, Why be able to gain exp if you can play with your players, It means its just shared exp right, if i understand the video correctly.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I guarantee me on my PC would shit on just about every console player

Cool story bro, what's your point?

It's funny how PC elitists find their way into every thread

Reinforcing the fact that cross platform would be a bad idea

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I was going to pick up the game on Tuesday when I grab the new Em album but I find out right now that there will no longer be S&D in Ghosts, as far as initial release goes, only Search & Rescue. Going to grab BF4 instead maybe will be a Ghosts xmas noob

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

At first I was outraged by no SND because that is all I play. However, after reading about Search and Rescue I am calmed down. Gonna be a fun new spin

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Yeah I guess its not terrible but it does seem to cater to noobs even though I guess its supposed to promote less camping but that's why I play HC: S&D, to camp and be strategic. I've been watching gameplay of Ghosts today and still undecided, since its will be midnight for the East Coast in about 15 min, and I'm working graveyard shift I'll have all night to watch first gameplays and reviews on YouTube.

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

LOL figure I'd post that OnlyUseMeBlade said this game is terrible.....fuck....maybe I'll just buy AC4 lmfao

2015 Mazda 6

After BO2? I decided to hell with the entire franchise... until they can come back and actually do something right like mw2. cod4. etc. I mean, forget who's vid i was watching but showed how cod4 has no lag, no delayed response. every game after, got a little bit worse. and with BO2? It just got absolutely HORRIBLE. So until they can get back to that cod4 type game? Whether futuristic, real world, whatever? Screw em. I can deal with campers and all that. I can't deal with me unloading an entire clip in someone and they live... while I get shot once and die.

So that guy said game is terrible? Honestly... no shocker man. Not surprised one bit.

Sheena = pedobear

Yeah I think a lot the lag has to do with the background stats and what not, plus the influx of players, then add in the convincing rumor of Theater mode lagging the game (started in BO1) which is now not in this game.

Been watching a livestream for about an hr on YouTube. Appears this game is MW3.5 although MW3 was MW2.5, so this is what MW3 should have been but its too little too late. The maps in MW3 were tiny as hell and played terrible IMO. I hated them. These maps look really nice honestly besides the color palette which is dull IMO. There seems to be quite a few overly big maps, kinda like Array in BO1 except there is a lot more just running around without encountering enemies but not as drastic as on the BF3/4 console scale.

Another thing, apparently this game has already been hacked, typical IW BS like MW2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lBD92Ae44I

It does suck though, I'm sick of BO2....not really into playing GTA V constantly. The few ppl I play with really only play BO2 even though they can't stand it which sucks and they don't have GTA V or BF3 so I was really looking forward to playing BF4 even if it meant by myself but what I'm hearing is that its really not worth it on current gen, one being stats aren't saving for 360 or PS3 and another that the maps are just way too big for the 32 players for the majority of the maps. I was thinking grabbing it today then upgrading Dec 31 to XBOX One then playing Ghosts until I can get the XBOX One console a few months later but IDK if I even want to drop the money on the 360 version.

EDIT: I'm gonna tough it out and at least give CoD a try, I guess I could always return it or w/e. Read a lot about BF4 and it doesn't sound too good for current gen, hell I believe even PC is having issues. That sucks. Oh well. There is also AC4 lol

2015 Mazda 6

I was at the midnight release. Played core domination/kill confirmed all night. Game is definitely different now. Maps are A LOT bigger, not as fast paced except for the middle of maps, seems like I was trying to run to the action 70% of the time; maps are just freaking huge.. also idk if it was lag or what, but dieing would seem almost instant, felt like I was playing hardcore at times.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived