hazestorm23 Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 So today I got home and found a very special delivery from soundqubed . I got my 2 12 inch prototype subs and I'm speechless at how bad ass these subs look. Here is the description for them then I have a question for anyone who has run sq subs before. These are PROTOTYPE ONE OFFS - One of a kind woofers from Soundqubed! This is a 2.5" coil with an RMS of 600W. This is truly a one of a kind woofer from SoundQubed. This is one of our only colored cone woofers ever produced! Featuring a YELLOW CONE!!! New frame, new HDS2.5 motor, push connectors. Now it states 600 watts RMS is this underrated ? I mean to me they look like they can take a heck more. Any positive opinions and suggestions appreciated thanks
VaNQuisH Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 are you kidding me. pics now lol Currently: * Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage * (2) Morel Ultimo 12's * (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm) * (1) Arc Audio 1200.6 * RF 360.3 DSP
Guest Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 oh so you're that fugger that got em. hurry up with the pics now.
ham4864 Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 yea were the pics.i saw that on ebay. 2009 bmw 5 series Head Unit Stock Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4 Processor- Audiocontrol LC6
RobertR Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 Pics would be great. I have seen multiple set ups where more then double the rms was used and had zero issue's. That being said........I personally would stay as close to the rms as possible on these untill they are not the ONLY set in the world. BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD re xxx components re 6.5 FR's 2 RE XXX 12's 2 US amps MD3D's 2 batcap 4k's
Krakin Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 I'm cufuzled by this post. Are you working with SoundQubed or received some prototypes? Are you referring to sound quality or SoundQubed when saying SQ? Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
hazestorm23 Posted October 12, 2013 Author Report Posted October 12, 2013 No I'm not with soundqubed I won them I will certainly post pics when I get home. I'm using mobile right now.
AMI CUSTOMS Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 I would put a Q2200 to the pair and call it a day. Nice find, and I believe the cone is just painted. TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain 3x Streetbeat World Record Holder 2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4 2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db 2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db 2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4 2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db 2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db 2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012 (4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log Evo X build log Facebook page The Black Nasty
Tecomah Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 In 4 Pics 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Guest Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 so are these like OG prototypes or is it a new line prototype?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.