ToNasty Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 emfcaraudio.com, thats were i buy my sundown stuff from ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
blakgtp Posted October 13, 2013 Author Report Posted October 13, 2013 sundown zv3 15 recommended box size is 3.0 cubes. Think it will get as low as I want in 3.0 cubes or would it need a bigger box?
slowfkncar Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 2500-3000rms? Treo ssx,tantric sounds,RE xxx. Honestly,decaf is much much better with more cone area vs power.
Pro7 Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 Mayhem or sp4 Edit: sp4 is only 15 & 18 sorry I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
DubNDodge Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 Mayhem or sp4 sp4 doesn't come in 12s sadly '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Pro7 Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 Yeah just remembered he wanted a 12 after I posted I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
blakgtp Posted October 13, 2013 Author Report Posted October 13, 2013 2500-3000rms? Treo ssx,tantric sounds,RE xxx. Honestly,decaf is much much better with more cone area vs power. It's going in a honda prelude so I thought since it's a small car I wouldn't need as much cone
blakgtp Posted October 13, 2013 Author Report Posted October 13, 2013 Tantric hdd How much does a hdd 12 cost? I emailed tantric sounds yesterday but they haven't replied
ToNasty Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 i know the hdd 18 is 445 + shipping so probably 350-380 ish ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
blakgtp Posted October 13, 2013 Author Report Posted October 13, 2013 opinions on a 15" dc level 4 with upgraded xl parts?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.