Some might laugh but i bought mine from xentechid on ebay, paid $30 and have had them for over a year with not one sinlge issue or bulb burnout. But now that i bragged on them i better knock on wood lol

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

had some poor experience with XenonDepot ...kbcarstuff... whatever the name... my lights just shut off while driving... have it on a relay.... the lights(bulbs) do not fit the 9006 socket well, loose and not sealed as should be especially since moisture is a b***ch to get out of headlight housing... we'll see if the 12 degree weather is the cause of the random power cutoff to the HIDs .... high beams/DRL stay on fine just the HID kit drops randomly, not so cool when you're on the highway at 1am.. or anytime for that matter ... my DDMtuning kits did die but it was more than a year and honestly just thought they were cheap so went w/ kbcarstuff and the kit looked EXACTLY the same as DDM

Damn, sorry to hear that. I just want to ask one thing.. specifically about the 9006 bulbs.. Were both of them loose? What about the stock bulbs? The only reason I ask is because my low beams use the same bulbs, and fit tighter than a virgin.

Might have been a defect? The temp shouldn't have caused the ballast(s) or bulb(s) to uncooperative. Ive used mine in literally zero degree weather when it was snowing, and didn't have any problems.

I hope they take care of you, and the process is smooth.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Installed Morimoto 4300Ks in my friend's CTS and have heard no complaints. Started right up on the 15F night I installed them on.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Thanks hdorre ...

They are both loose, one more than the other... I didn't really think temp was the issue BUT wiring/power isn't ... with or without harness/relay it does it... also, I ordered the 55w kit and it does not seem the same but I am thinking possible the color temp is the difference I see .. My DDM kit was 5000k and the Xenondepot is 4300k .. tried to shimmy some rubber to fit the bulb tighter but the cold makes it a tough thing to stay tucked in.

I will have to email them ...

had some poor experience with XenonDepot ...kbcarstuff... whatever the name... my lights just shut off while driving... have it on a relay.... the lights(bulbs) do not fit the 9006 socket well, loose and not sealed as should be especially since moisture is a b***ch to get out of headlight housing... we'll see if the 12 degree weather is the cause of the random power cutoff to the HIDs .... high beams/DRL stay on fine just the HID kit drops randomly, not so cool when you're on the highway at 1am.. or anytime for that matter ... my DDMtuning kits did die but it was more than a year and honestly just thought they were cheap so went w/ kbcarstuff and the kit looked EXACTLY the same as DDM

Damn, sorry to hear that. I just want to ask one thing.. specifically about the 9006 bulbs.. Were both of them loose? What about the stock bulbs? The only reason I ask is because my low beams use the same bulbs, and fit tighter than a virgin.

Might have been a defect? The temp shouldn't have caused the ballast(s) or bulb(s) to uncooperative. Ive used mine in literally zero degree weather when it was snowing, and didn't have any problems.

I hope they take care of you, and the process is smooth.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

i order a set of ddm with the harness for a buddy its a hit and miss with them but my buddy still works after a yr now with no problem, I get mine from ebay from a guy I got them in my brother and sister vehicle with no problems

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

gadgetmalls?

i order a set of ddm with the harness for a buddy its a hit and miss with them but my buddy still works after a yr now with no problem, I get mine from ebay from a guy I got them in my brother and sister vehicle with no problems

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

also wondering if I have the SKILLS/time to make this work in my housing ....

The matchbox 2.0

matchbox_projectors-4.jpg

gadgetmalls?

yes the set in my sister car been in 8-9 months with out a problem and my brother truck been working fine since christmas the only thing he don't have is relay harness so I just got something cheap an only spent $5 on harness each.

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Archived