Second Skin Audio

center console box

kmb504

not sure if he would even have space for a ported box, as it would have to be considerably larger...great skills though, thing looks sweet! As far as this acting like a bandpass box, it sort of would, but seeing as the part of the box that would be "ported" is tiny, I think it should work just as a regular sealed box. Don't quote me on that though, and let us know if it sounds like a bandpass! Great work, and nice build on the whole truck!

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

not sure if he would even have space for a ported box, as it would have to be considerably larger...great skills though, thing looks sweet! As far as this acting like a bandpass box, it sort of would, but seeing as the part of the box that would be "ported" is tiny, I think it should work just as a regular sealed box. Don't quote me on that though, and let us know if it sounds like a bandpass! Great work, and nice build on the whole truck!

Thanks bro, and i will

Im honestly just waiting for someone to come over and help me put this beast in my truck haha

1020131850a.jpg

Well its in, pics a little blurry but its getting dark.

Doesnt sound quite as i remember it, but i think its because i went from a ported box to a sealed downfire.

Im going to have to readjust all my settings and hook up my highs, plus i still have to bolt down both my passenger seats.

Ill try to get a video up soon.

Archived