XS power battery help

Typically you'd want the largest starting battery you can fit. You don't get "full" power out of your main battery, youd also need a reserve in the rear. This one could be smaller. If you could, try finding a dealer to save a little more. Jon carries Xs Power over at Sky High Car Audio.

-- Just ran your truck, your recommended a D3400, but can get away with a D3100. I'd use the 1200 as a reserve battery in combination with one of the 2 for full benefits.

Think I'm going to get the d3100. Would just that due me good with the big 3 you think?

im using the d3400 and the big 3 on my setup and its working great. if your still killing your battery your alt could be on its way out and may want to look at new alt with a bit more amps

one thing, dont buy from SSA. Buy XS from sonicelectronix.com

SSA's prices are about the same, but you have to tack on shipping with SSA. You will pay 30-70 more per battery depending on weigh going to SSA for batteries.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

one thing, dont buy from SSA. Buy XS from sonicelectronix.com

SSA's prices are about the same, but you have to tack on shipping with SSA. You will pay 30-70 more per battery depending on weigh going to SSA for batteries.

Thus why I suggested a dealer. I've seen issues with UPS and XS Power, thats why they switched over to using FedEx for their shipping from the warehouse.

Archived