Jump to content

Crossfire XS-SPL 12" wall socket


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah, how dirty is a wall socket signal anyway? I mean 60hz, 110v and you didnt blow a breaker so less than 15amps probably. I love the wall socket videos but you can never tell how much power a sub is getting cause who the hell knows what kind of impedance the outlet is seeing.

Regardless good show sir, good show.

Posted

Not sure what the world record but I seem to recall a redstar audio neo sub go for something crazy like 10 minutes

Didn't SM have a sub that he tried to blow and never could? Kept popping a breaker. Thought it was a Fi, but I can't remem

Yea I'm pretty sure they were BTL 18s

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Posted

Good video I didn't think it would ever blow on that first run

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Posted

Snowdrifter, are you or have you run any crossfire amps.

truthsayer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 432 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...