Go-N-Def Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 Just wanna know what's choices I have for a12'' in this price. I'm thinking Fi Q. I want Quality for my money I don't mean a vs thread. Going to be 1000 watts @1ohm then later 1500 watts@1ohm. Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL
HowLowCanYouGo Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 Sundown SA-12 - $195 http://www.amazon.com/SA-12-D2-Sundown-Series-Subwoofer/dp/B003ZW80TS American Bass XFL 12 - $179 http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/200976943956?lpid=82 Soundqubed HDC312 - $249 http://www.soundqubed.com/HDC312-Copper-Coil-Subwoofer_p_23.html Just a couple ideas on the lower side of your budget. I'm in school otherwise I'd add a few more. Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Mick Miller Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 Stereo Integrity just opened up pre-ordering on their sq 12" sub at a little over half what the sub will be retail. 269 --> 398 after pre-ordering closes. It's the BM mkIV
g2shuck Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 dc level 3 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
Smurfboy Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 You can search on www.WoofersEtc.com/, www.sonicelectronix.com/ , etc. And they do have Price-set limitation to make your job easier on search. You can do it. Hope that helps.
PsychoSoundz Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 FOR THE PRICE... aq is a great choice...... then id go with xfl then sa....
[email protected] Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 C2 audio has their threatcon 4 still on pre order i think. It should be comparable to the hdc3 12 but cheaper. edit: 200$ on presale
john253a Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 If you want go up to 3-350 You'll be looking at the lvl4, sundown x, fully optioned Q, dd 2500
john253a Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 http://www.emfcaraudio.com/funky-pup-nwc-12-12-subwoofer/
Azagtoth502 Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 Buy American http://store.ficaraudio.com/ssd-series/ pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.