The funniest things you have seen in car audio!

I saw this guy ride to an nspl show one time with a donk with probably to much money in it or at least it looked like it. My friend asked him what he had in it and he goes you'll find out. Then the guy goes to meter 130dbs lol he was like the quietest at the show lol. That and various tap outs especially at hood shows.... There are a lot around here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKH23bamIKU

Subs inside 5 gallon buckets lmao XD

- 1995 Pontiac Trans Am

- 5.7 LT1 V8
- Kenwood Excelon x998 Deck
- JL Audio XR650-CSI 6.5" 2-Way Component Speakers (In My Doors)
- Crescendo Audio PWX 6.5" Mid Ranges (Right behind my seats)
- (1) Kenwood KAC-9105d Monoblock Amplifier
- (1) Kenwood X450/4, 4 Channel Amplifier
- (2) Kenwood W3013ps 12" Subwoofers
- Amps tuned with O-scope.
- Stinger Roadkill Sound Deadening
- F.A.S.T Rings by Mobile Solutions
- Phoenix Gold and Stinger wiring

Dr.Subwoofer in 15 years.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

V__6105_zpsc9f5fbe4.jpg

My friend's bright ass idea. .25 inch mdf held together with nails. the painters tape is there to cover the nails that missed the top baffle lol. also check out those custom ports.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Lol i thought it was cardboard

no of course not. cant cheap out on stuff like that lol.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Was doing a 98 accord (I believe) for a radio install. Those were the ones where you had to pull back the center console some. As soon as I did, about 4-5 dimebags rolled out from under it. Dude acted like he won the lottery when I asked him to come get them so I could finish his install

I also use to install Intoxalock... We would only do them at 11 am. Somebody couldn't get their truck started the minute I showed them how to use it. They tried to bribe me into starting it.

Best one!!!!! I install an amp and sub package, run of the mill sony or MTX deal.... Once I'm done and it's tuned, dude asks for my screwdriver. He loosens his license plate so it would rattle and does the funniest end-zone celebration I've ever seen!

Archived