The funniest things you have seen in car audio!

if it can make in the realm of 2k thats a cheap 2k amp

Where are you getting this 2k number from? Show me one test where someone clamped this with an oscope to prove its clean power, or had it on the amp dyno. And don't say well it comes with a 200amp fuse because that means absolutely nothing. Even if it does put out 2k that piece of junk is still a fire waiting to happen. When it comes to electronics you get what you pay for. the cheapest 2k I would buy is the soundqubed 2200 period.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Where are you getting this 2k number from? Show me one test where someone clamped this with an oscope to prove its clean power, or had it on the amp dyno. And don't say well it comes with a 200amp fuse because that means absolutely nothing. Even if it does put out 2k that piece of junk is still a fire waiting to happen. When it comes to electronics you get what you pay for. the cheapest 2k I would buy is the soundqubed 2200 period.

I had a boss "400" watt [it really is 300] 2 channel amp and i used to to power my old RF 15" and it was alright. Didnt sound horrible. It was kinda nice. Still got hella hot on a 8 ohm load LOL.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

I had a boss "400" watt [it really is 300] 2 channel amp and i used to to power my old RF 15" and it was alright. Didnt sound horrible. It was kinda nice. Still got hella hot on a 8 ohm load LOL.

really 120watts

I really want someone with a Dyno to test out one of those Boss 5000 max amplifiers.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Sonic has a dyno but they know its not gonna hit rated power so they aren't gonna dyno it cause it would not help them sell more thats for sure!

But any way here are my predictions for output:

Boss NXD5500-

4 ohm dynamic run - 500 watts

2 ohm dynamic run - 512 watts

1 ohm dynamic run - On fire...

:blink:

Lol just playin but seriously doubt it would hit the ratings they claim, or if it can even run at 1 ohm.

funniest thing I have seen was some guy had his rear deck 6x9's inverted lol. also saw someone who used 16 gauge speaker wire as power wire.

also thought this was funny lol.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130108122204AAiV3wQ

Hillarious lol!!

Sonic has a dyno but they know its not gonna hit rated power so they aren't gonna dyno it cause it would not help them sell more thats for sure!

Boss NXD5500-

Lol just playin but seriously doubt it would hit the ratings they claim, or if it can even run at 1 ohm.

I think you have a ampdyno in your head. That's in it's specs 1ohm fire, hey my amp is only stable at 2ohms should I run it at .5 cause of box rise?

Boss NXD5500-

I think you have a ampdyno in your head. That's in it's specs 1ohm fire, hey my amp is only stable at 2ohms should I run it at .5 cause of box rise?

I really want someone with a Dyno to test out one of those Boss 5000 max amplifiers.

Nobody want's the magic smoke smell amp dyno would fry it.

Archived