SoCaLBaMF Posted October 27, 2013 Report Posted October 27, 2013 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
dionysus Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 Heres ours from last year! I'll have to take pics tonight of this years! I wish we had like 10 pumpkins!! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
ghostlyrich Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 lol so this is why you don't hand ghostlyrich a camera *filmed this last year* this was this year lol just carved 3 pumpkins in a hour XD My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
dana Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 I cannot see the pictures. Happy howlloween to your guys.
dionysus Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 Breaking Bad anyone!? had to do a Walter White pumpkin!! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
BigManAC Posted November 2, 2013 Author Report Posted November 2, 2013 Haha these are awesome! I was talking to a kid today and he said that he saw someone do a human centipede pumpkin with 3 or 4 pumpkins 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
dionysus Posted November 2, 2013 Report Posted November 2, 2013 Haha these are awesome! I was talking to a kid today and he said that he saw someone do a human centipede pumpkin with 3 or 4 pumpkins That would be cool to see! That's a good idea! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.