Sundown Audio

Mb quart onx1.1500 worth upgrade?

tashspop

Let me save you some money. You most likely will not see a gain between the 2amps sence they both probly put out the same power. Second I would not put the cap in alloy of times it does hurt the system because it makes a bottle neck at that point. Yes tony did show they can help but you need to know how to use them properly. My opinion buy another battery and use that instead of the cap

Also keep this in mind. Some times doing the big 3 has hurt domes peoples system by showing them how much more electrical they needed. Is it a good idea yes, will it up your voltage from your alt to your battery most likely no it just makes a less resistive path it may acutely make your drop worse but that is still rare

So the AT/CT amp and MB Quart amp power out put are about the same? Or the AT and CT power output is about the same? I like the bass knob on the CT amps

Oh no, i do not believe at all they put out the same power. My question was never about that. it was about weather or not the additional power would be worth the upgrade.

Glad its working out for you man, sounds good. Btw what corvette do you have?

2003 50th anniversary blue metallic

I was just curious, I haven't had any experience with either and I've heard good about both so I was just asking, not a witch is a better amp type thing just curious about the MB Quarts actual output

haters ive got a mb quarts formula 1000 and had it for 2 years abusing the hell out of it at .5 ohm daily on stock 130a alt and 2 batts just fine

we arent haters, we just know what comes out of that maxxonics company. cheap chinese amplifiers... no matter how you slice it, they are cheap for a reason.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Im going to start calling people who say stuff like you think hifonics etx is junk needers. Because they need others to run it so that way they dont feel so bad about the fact that they do

Dont be a needer

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

O I miss read it my bad bro. I thought you would would just switch amps not add a second one. I'm sorry man. But if that's the case I would add a second amp just like the one you already have. It's not good to mix brands for sub amps if you get what I'm saying. Run 2 of 1 type not 1 of 2 different types

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

O I miss read it my bad bro. I thought you would would just switch amps not add a second one. I'm sorry man. But if that's the case I would add a second amp just like the one you already have. It's not good to mix brands for sub amps if you get what I'm saying. Run 2 of 1 type not 1 of 2 different types

no, this was for switching the amps out, not adding a second amp.

update, i've gotten the amp switched and there is an improvement in bass volume and quality. but my electrical weakness's really show now. i've got my order in on some 1/0 copper welding cable for new lines. i'll start there and work towards the better battery and alt.

Archived