herbykw Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 I just picked up a Solo X 18". Gonna try to hange things up a little in my car. I like size reference and comparrison pics. So i thought I would share some.Here is some next to one of my DC 8"sOld video of one in my Monte, recorded with original iPhone 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
Karkov Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 There is no video for me? Anyways, hell yeas man! Had me 2 Solo X 18's in the mid 2k's and Loved them. Kicker 2500 per coil, 20 cube box....all was good back then. 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
herbykw Posted October 25, 2013 Author Report Posted October 25, 2013 Some old pics By a 15" L7 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
White Lightning Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 Nice Driver Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
revoracing247 Posted October 25, 2013 Report Posted October 25, 2013 it's so big! can't get over it. makes that 8 look like child's play ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
herbykw Posted October 25, 2013 Author Report Posted October 25, 2013 it's so big! can't get over it. makes that 8 look like child's playThat's what she said. Thanks guys. 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
Purplehaze Posted October 28, 2013 Report Posted October 28, 2013 Not bad. Love me some Solo X's...Have you seen mine? I have one built and 5 more total to build atm.. Solo X 15And here are a few that Dave built. (I like the white one best.) He called them " Solo XXX 15's" since they used Soundstream XXX frames. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
herbykw Posted October 28, 2013 Author Report Posted October 28, 2013 I seen the build of the red one. That is sick. I think I like the white basket best too. What are you doing with all those? 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
Purplehaze Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 I seen the build of the red one. That is sick. I think I like the white basket best too. What are you doing with all those? Only the red one is mine, the others were built by David @ PSi, and belong to other people. I am building 4 more for my car, but those will probably be built with Solo X 12 motors, to cut down some weight. But I plan to do something similar to the white one with those, as well as cutting them out for an 8-layer coil. I have 2 more of the SX18 motors, that will most likely get built and sold, possibly as round 18's. Or maybe 12's, if someone wants them like that. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Brandonbkd Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 I've always loved the these! FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!! 2003 Explorer Sport: FI BL18 SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm Pioneer DEH-2500UI Pioneer 6 x 8s Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s 5 ft^3 box at 35hz Lots of Mega Mat
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.