Smurfboy Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 I love the looks of Solo X by Kicker. What a mean-looking sub.
Smurfboy Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 I seen the build of the red one. That is sick. I think I like the white basket best too. What are you doing with all those? Only the red one is mine, the others were built by David @ PSi, and belong to other people. I am building 4 more for my car, but those will probably be built with Solo X 12 motors, to cut down some weight. But I plan to do something similar to the white one with those, as well as cutting them out for an 8-layer coil. I have 2 more of the SX18 motors, that will most likely get built and sold, possibly as round 18's. Or maybe 12's, if someone wants them like that. Whoa, the red looks nice! You did that all by yourself? How did it sound like?
Slinky Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 That pic of it next to the box fan is pretty crazy DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Purplehaze Posted November 2, 2013 Report Posted November 2, 2013 Hey you wanna sell that L7? If so let me know, I've been looking for some of those. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
herbykw Posted November 3, 2013 Author Report Posted November 3, 2013 That was an old pic. Got rid of the L7s long time ago. 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
Purplehaze Posted November 5, 2013 Report Posted November 5, 2013 That was an old pic. Got rid of the L7s long time ago. That's cool. I'm really just looking for the older ones, for the motors. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Berries53 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 Not bad. Love me some Solo X's... Have you seen mine? I have one built and 5 more total to build atm.. Solo X 15 And here are a few that Dave built. (I like the white one best.) He called them " Solo XXX 15's" since they used Soundstream XXX frames. does the sound stream xxx basket bolt right up to the solo x motor. or would it still have to have an adapter or redrilled?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.