Door Panels: Starting New 02 Civic

Do these speakers weigh 150lbs each or something?

Curious why the Over dose of reinforcment?

No but the rings are only held to the fiberglass with mdf sticks with nothing but super glue. My subs are 2500 watts x2 pushed by a rockford 2500b. I expect to be pushing between 130 to 150 spl. And super glue is not the best to hold under the pressure those subs wlll produce inside that cab. So duraglass outside and kitty hair inside will insure that those baffles won't come apart on me. Since I wouldn't want to redo some work because of under doing it, overdoing it is fine by me. But thanks for asking.

Nice work man! you got some mad skills! Tuned in.

Awesome distance test on your video. Are your components T1's, T2's. I think we have the same subs. I have P2D4 12's x2 and 2 P3 10's. My components are T5 6.5 x 4 sets. A 360.3 processor, 2500bt, a 800x2 for the 10's, and 2 400x4 for the mids & highs all power series except the 10 which are punch series

too funny, simular set ups. T2s right now, have T3s going in the doors and a T400-2 to power the mids. just resined up kicker panels for the T2s in the doors to go in.( just the midrange driver) T1D2 12" @ 1 ohm off the 99 RF Power 1000a1.

don't have a ton to say, but i love watching how you're going about glassing your doors. can't wait to see the final product!

just marking this for later! :)

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Do these speakers weigh 150lbs each or something?

Curious why the Over dose of reinforcment?

No but the rings are only held to the fiberglass with mdf sticks with nothing but super glue. My subs are 2500 watts x2 pushed by a rockford 2500b. I expect to be pushing between 130 to 150 spl. And super glue is not the best to hold under the pressure those subs wlll produce inside that cab. So duraglass outside and kitty hair inside will insure that those baffles won't come apart on me. Since I wouldn't want to redo some work because of under doing it, overdoing it is fine by me. But thanks for asking.

Understandable. I ask cause I did something similar once with some kicks. Not all the wood bracing like you did but a bit of reinforced filler/kitty hair was used, and man those shits were heavy as fk. I thought they would get abused considering the small amount of leg room in the car, thus reason for over building.

Hell to the yea, I expect a full review of the T5's when you get them hooked up and set right. Top notch work too bro, tuned in!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived