2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

I would have lije to have seen her go from feeling bad then exploding with energy with instand relief lol I bet you was line what tha fuu when that rope came out but it doesn't suprize me with these breeds lol . Glad she's alright now you know to throw away those chew toys lol

Glad to hear that man! Like others have said, the more I meet people, the more I love my pets. We have 4 dogs at our house (2 are mine, 2 are dad's), mine were born together and are brother/sister, they're going on 2 years old now, and my dad's dogs are around 8-9 years old. Last night, I had gotten home from several tree-down calls with the FD, and a possible structure fire in another district (which was put out quickly before we were even dispatched), and I went to lay down, and one of my dogs came up and was shoving up against me and acting odd...she couldn't walk at all, was shaking really bad, but after about 15-20 minutes she was fine...she's done this twice now, scared the living shit out of me (thought she got into something)....glad to hear your pup is fine though! Just watch what you give her to eat from now on...haha

POTATO!

Sux man I just spent about 5 grand trying to get my black lab better she is getting better but if it had not been for credit my beautiful dog would not be here I'm so sorry for you and your family I love dogs Steve's video on the Halloween prank on his dogs reminded me of my Am staff I did the something tried to scare him except I jumped out the way and screamed And he recognized my voice dogs are great I hope you figure it out

Archived