I run e3 in my truck can tell a little power difference and may be 1.5-2mpg more they are better then the others I used that cost more.

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

dont use autolite, anything else is fine. You can use all the 2x 5x or 47x magic super duper magic plugs you want. i think they are all trash gimmicks. Just don't use autolite. it's like a company saying a 5 blade razor causes less razor burn than shaving 5 times with a single blade razor. i mean, really? lol

had them in my 03 impala 214,xxx on original plugs lol put those in went from 28 to 36 mpg

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

had them in my 03 impala 214,xxx on original plugs lol put those in went from 28 to 36 mpg

lmao, those old plugs could have had 214k on them or 5k. Not relevant, no way to tell any real gain. spark plug tech is mostly witchcraft. 50kv to a plug in a cylinder full of air and gasoline. you can make the spark as hot as you want, don't matter.Gas and air exploding is gas and air exploding. Timing is the only real factor.

dont use autolite, anything else is fine. You can use all the 2x 5x or 47x magic super duper magic plugs you want. i think they are all trash gimmicks. Just don't use autolite. it's like a company saying a 5 blade razor causes less razor burn than shaving 5 times with a single blade razor. i mean, really? lol

i run autolite plugs in my truck i switched them from bosch platinums iirc and i do know the autolites run better

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Just what i hoped for complete mixed reviews!lmao. so the popular consent is ngk. I'll give them a shot. anything has to be better than what's in there. i got it from a guy who got it from some punk kid who was the king of half ass jobs. thanks for the help guys

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

it's all what kind of vehicle you got some do better some do the same.now I do know my brother truck 06 Colorado put a set of bosh and ngk it striaght up acted retarded put the oem ACDelco it ran fine.

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

It all has to do with the engine they are going in. Japanese cars like NGK. Older pushrod V8's like basic copper core plugs. I will only run Motorcraft cheepo copper core plugs in my truck. It runs the best with them.

Well I used some super fancy most expensive crap plug that I could get at autozone and they actually caused the coil packs on my VW GTI to go out. Replaced 5 or 6 coil packs in less than a year before I figured out that the plugs were the problem. Went back to NGK and haven't had a bad coil pack since.

I run NGK TR6's in my supercharged 408ci LS motor with no problems at all. I may bump it to the TR7's of I go over 15psi but that is more for safety and because of the added heat.

I run NGK TR5's in my Camaro SS and wife's stock Tahoe. Can't go wrong with these plugs, don't fall for the Iridium 16 point diode crystal tipped solid plutonium sales gimics.

I even run NGK's in my nitrous Hayabusa that I drag race, just check them after every few passes to make sure they are still good to go.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Archived