Burrito In A Terrible Accident Last Nite: Please Keep Him In Your Thoughts: New Update

well guys its been about 1 year now since my accident. things are going very well... many surgeries and operations later hell even plastic surgery im at about 95% normal. i just want to thank all you guys 1 more time for all your support... a special thanks goes out to Steve and Uncle Chicken! anyways guys times are good i work again, i ride again, i coach youth basket ball again, and this summer i will be wake boarding again... most of all im just livin life again. i do look at life allot different now! i dont want to get anyone down or get sentimental on guys, but all you Dads out there need to remember to give your kids a big hug and a kiss today life as we know it could change at any moment!

this makes me Extremely Happy, we (my family and many many others) were extremely worried about you, Im sooo glad things are going well for you, your right things can change in an instant I almost lost my wife during the birth of the twins last month and it has changed the way I go about my daily life.

Cant wait to hang out with you agian

your friend and brother form another

David and Family

glad to hear your doin good! hope the rest of the recovery goes smoothly!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

this makes me Extremely Happy, we (my family and many many others) were extremely worried about you, Im sooo glad things are going well for you, your right things can change in an instant I almost lost my wife during the birth of the twins last month and it has changed the way I go about my daily life.

Cant wait to hang out with you agian

your friend and brother form another

David and Family

you gotta holla at me the next time your in Sac... Kiko's features really resemble Rufus. hey that would make the litter just over a year old huh?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

so glad your doin good bro...wouldnt be the same around here with our mexican entree :D

also glad to hear your still riding. live to ride...ride to live (i believe it was you that posted that in another thread)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Well I am a new member and wasn't around when this went down, but I am glad to see you come out of it okay. And next time I see you quoting a classic (freaks of the industry) I will have to chime in with a verse or two(it was on another post i saw)... Again congrats on the recovery..

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

wow its been a year...it makes me happy to know that your almost better and you lived to fight another day.

best to you and your family. Rich

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..