Sonic Electronix

Meh, I don't charge to install a radio or speakers. Car audio is something I love and I enjoy helping others with little tasks. If I am installing door speakers I take my grand ol' time. I don't feel like breaking any clips on someone's door panel.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

When I first took the doors off of my saturn it took me a while bc of the same issue but after you take the doors on and off a couple if times them you get the hang if it haha. 2 hrs isn't bad and if they get irrated just tell them you want to get it right. Besides, they came to you for a reason so they will deal with a little wait.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Took me and cj92 2 hours to install his double din in his Mustang the other weekend, but then again, we soldered and heat shrunk everything, had to watch videos of how to take the dash apart, and chit chatted for abit. Thing is, we took the time to do it RIGHT the first time.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

you will get better at it.

some people just don't know when they are getting a break and should just appreciate the good work being done.

no matter how long it takes.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Look your young and as you said just starting out. As long as you do it nice and neat 2 hrs is not bad for a car you are unfamiliar working on. Dont sweat it, you will get more efficient the more vehicle installs you do. Just always remember quality over time.

truthsayer

When I first took the doors off of my saturn it took me a while bc of the same issue but after you take the doors on and off a couple if times them you get the hang if it haha. 2 hrs isn't bad and if they get irrated just tell them you want to get it right. Besides, they came to you for a reason so they will deal with a little wait.

They SUCK the first time taking it apart and trying to get it back together. The setup for the door handle and the rods are really a awkward setup.

Thank you guys for the comments. I certainly enjoy reading them! I only charged her $10 dollars for the deck and speaker installation. She was a good friend of my cousin who recommended me to her. My thoughts have always told me, Start at low cost installations and do them professionally. Get your name out their, and slowly raise prices.

They SUCK the first time taking it apart and trying to get it back together. The setup for the door handle and the rods are really a awkward setup.

Thank you guys for the comments. I certainly enjoy reading them! I only charged her $10 dollars for the deck and speaker installation. She was a good friend of my cousin who recommended me to her. My thoughts have always told me, Start at low cost installations and do them professionally. Get your name out their, and slowly raise prices.

10$... should have charged 20 as a min haha at work i would have charged the customer 59.99 for front pair and 69.99 for deck. which isn't bad considering i know shops that just charge $100 a hr

10$... should have charged 20 as a min haha at work i would have charged the customer 59.99 for front pair and 69.99 for deck. which isn't bad considering i know shops that just charge $100 a hr

Im trying to start low costs to get my name out their. I was really thinking of charging $25 an hour of my work. I will in the future when I get out of college for my MACBO. For now this is just a side job I do during my free time.

As if the doors wasn't enough, I'm making fiberglass door pods for mine and you want to talk about a pain in the @ss.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire